Thursday, August 28, 2008

Your presence is requested for a special party with the president, er, ex-president


Check out this article (and photo) about the president of Iowa Central Community College who resigned after the local paper published a photo of him helping a young woman empty the contents of a mini keg.

This is the true reason to work in higher education – free flowing beer, weekend parties, young co-eds, and a $400,000 severance package for “reflecting the college poorly.”

I wish my college-town paper would have published photos of me! I reflected the university very poorly on many, many occasions. With a deal like that I could have been even better at it. Just goes to show you that what you do in your personal time does matter.

How great are the headlines today? One guy likes to party, another likes to have sex, seems like the media is making a big deal of just being a guy. That’s why I choose to drink alone and have sex, er, alone.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't get excited it is just your annoying wife:) Just kidding. Hey you have been tagged. See our blog:)